I. YOUR CONSENT
III. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
Personal Information You Provide: We collect the personal information you knowingly chose to disclose to us (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address). This information is collected on an individual basis. You may also provide us with the following personal information when you use the Site:
- Careers – If you submit your resume and other information to apply for a job with Purple Squirrel, we will use the information to evaluate your inquiry.
- Email communications – If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your communication along with your email address and our responses.
- Contact Form – If you choose to complete the information on this form, we may contact you and we will retain your communication along with your email address and our responses.
Information Sent to Us by Your Web Browser. We also collect website use information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser when you view and navigate the Site. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your internet service provider, usage details, operating system information, the date and time of your visit and the pages you visit. We may automatically collect information from you in the following ways:
- Links – When you access the Site by clicking on a link in an electronic communication you receive from us, your browser tells us that someone has clicked on a particular link in an electronic communication. We use this information to improve our marketing efforts.
- Server Logs – We review our server logs of visitors’ IP address for security and fraud prevention. If criminal activity is suspected, we may share our server logs and the personal information we have collected through the Site with the appropriate investigative authorities who could use that information to trace and identify individuals.
- Cookies – Using a technology known as “cookies,” we may obtain information about your use of the Site, including the date and time of visits, the pages reviewed and the time spent on our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis and is not associated with you individually. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. When you visit the Site, we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used to collect information about the way visitors use the Site, to support the features and functionality of the Site and to enable the personalization features on the Site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You may not be able to use all of the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
IV. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SITE
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide the information and services you request;
- To personalize your experience when you use the Site;
- To personalize our communications with you;
- To analyze site usage to improve the design, functionality and content of the Site;
- For security and fraud-prevention purposes;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
V.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties, but we may share your personal information as follows:
- Service Providers – We may share your personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as online recruiting, credit card verification and web-hosting service providers.
- For The Purpose You Provide It – We may share your personal information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Compliance with Laws and Protection of Rights – We may share personal information if we are required to do so by law or legal process in response to a request from government authorities. We may also disclose personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of others.
- With your Consent – We may share personal information in a manner and to serve a purpose to which you consent.
VI. UPDATES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT
If you wish to change any information submitted to Purple Squirrel, or if you wish to opt out of a mailing list or other communication, please send an email to email@example.com. Please provide your full name, company name, postal address and email address so that we can verify your identity and locate your information. We will honor your request within a reasonable period of time and, in any event, within the time limits established by law, unless the law permits or requires us to limit or deny your request or if we are unable to verify your identity.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation or destruction of personal information we collect. Any information provided to Purple Squirrel is treated with care and discretion. While we strive to protect your personal information, no data transmission is 100% secure. We do not guarantee the security of your personal information provided over the internet or stored in our databases. Your transmissions are at your own risk. Purple Squirrel is not responsible for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
VIII. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use this Site or provide any information about yourself on the Site. If you believe we might have received information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the address below.
IX. OTHER WEBSITES
X. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
XI. GOVERNING LAW
XII. CONTACT INFORMATION
Purple Squirrel, Inc.